- 1/2 cup poi
- 2 tablespoons cold water (optional)
- 2 teaspoons honey (or other natural sweetener, ex: agave)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or yogurt of choice
1. Mix poi and water. Add honey or agave. Blend well.
2. Pour 1/2 poi mixture into the bottom of serving container (ex. mason jar, bowl)
3. Layer with 1/2 of coconut milk, granola and fruit of choice.
4. Repeat - poi, coconut milk, granola and fruit of choice.
Makes 1 serving.
Want to learn the Hawaiian story behind poi? Read in the file below!
Here's a collection of information, insights and, inspiration from us to you 🌺