- 1/2 cup poi
- 2 tablespoons cold water (optional)
- 2 teaspoons honey (or other natural sweetener, ex: agave)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or yogurt of choice
1. Mix poi and water. Add honey or agave. Blend well.
2. Pour 1/2 poi mixture into the bottom of serving container (ex. mason jar, bowl)
3. Layer with 1/2 of coconut milk, granola and fruit of choice.
4. Repeat - poi, coconut milk, granola and fruit of choice.
Makes 1 serving.
Want to learn the Hawaiian story behind poi? Read in the file below!
Learn more with us at our Cultural Wellness Enrichment Series.
We'll be learning Hula, Lomi & Food preparation - as well as reflections and relaxation.
Click "Read More" for more info on rates and how to register.
WHEN: SUNDAYS July 15, 22, 29
WHERE: Kaimuki-Waialae YMCA, Multi-purpose room
TIME: 2:30 - 5:30pm
OPEN TO: Members and non-members
COST: $95 Member families / $120 Non-member families
(any # of people in the same household)
$65 Members / $80 Non-members
(for individuals 10 years old & up)
TO REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE:
- Log in to the registration page at the YMCA of Honolulu
If you are completely new to the YMCA and have never joined any programs, please make a new account
This page will also lead you to further instructions for registration if you need them.
- Search, enroll, and pay for the Cultural &Wellness Enrichment Series using the following barcodes
For members: 13937
For non-members: 13938
- Only the paying adult needs to register online for the program.
Here's a collection of information, insights and, inspiration from us to you 🌺